去评论
高尔夫球论坛! - Golf Forum

15playersqualifiedinto2017ChinaTour

V御坂10086
2017/04/21 00:00:00
(April,21st)2017 China Tour Chinese Q-school finished the 4th round today at Hainan Shenzhou Golf Club. 18-year-old Yongxuan Yin, from Jilin, qualified into the new season China Tour leading the 15 Chinese players while the other 9 got the conditional card.

Players earning their playing cards were Yongxuan Yin(-1,69-72-70-76),Shoutian Tang(+3),Tao Li(+6), Xuecheng Li(+8), Mingjie Huang,Xiaozhong Chen,Xiaoli Wang,Shaolong Huang,Yicheng Sun,Shiyu Fan, Yuting Han, Tianlang Guan, Hongbo Yuan, Xiongyi Zhao, Song Zhu.

Also Ziting Wang,Xiaoyuan Bai,Lushuang Wang,Xiaoqi Liao, Zhi Xing,Xuefeng Yao,Chenxiao Duan,Yu Yao, Pengfei Ye got their conditional Card for the new season.

Yongxuan Yin, a 19-year-old boy, carded a 4-over 76,-1 in total to defeat Shoutian Tang by 4 strokes. Tang turned in a 3-over 75, +3 in total. “I was bothered by the double bogey in hole 3,so I made more mistakes today.”Yin admitted.” But I am so happy to get the full card and will play as solid as I can. Since I am still a student in Korea, I will try to set up my schedule according to the school calendar.”

Xuecheng Li is the only player who played under par(-1,71)today. He qualified into the new season tour with a 8-over in 4-day Q-School. “I am satisfied with my performance this week, and it is a great result to get a full card. Hope I could make cut in each tournament, and have a win.”Also Xiongyi Zhao, Song Zhu survived from the 1-hole play-off, got the last 2 full card.

The China Tour International Q-school 1&2 will be held at the OCT Kunming Wind Valley Club in May. There are 30 players signed into the first international Q-school successfully, and the application deadline is May the 3rd. There are 33 players signed into the second international Q-school successfully, and the application deadline is May the 10th.
2017 China Tour is the only men’s professional golf series tournament hosted by CGA, and operated by China Olympic Sports Industry Co ltd. The regular tournament bonus is $200,000, including 12 events per year at least.The China Tour hosted by CGA is composited by China Tour – Regular Tournament (independent certification events) and China Tour - joint certification events, and is an open-competition Tour open to all nationalities. The 2017 China Tour will be setting up a unified membership system to combine China Tour - regular tournaments with joint certification events. It will also establish a unified bonus list to combine China Tour – Regular Tournament with joint certification events. The unified bonus list will provide top players exemptions to other international tournaments.
Click "阅读全文" to the application link.
  • Callaway/卡拉威
    EPIC传奇|为何米克
    已有458次播放
  • Callaway/卡拉威
    EPIC时刻|奋力一战
    已有367次播放
  • Callaway/卡拉威
    五星金牌球具助力马
    已有220次播放
  • Callaway/卡拉威
    “奇思妙想,从未过