离线 

主题

回帖

积分

中级会员

积分
在线会员 发表于 2014-12-3 00:00:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
麦克罗伊领衔2014欧巡年度“高人高语”

Words can sometimes paint a thousand pictures, so to help you relive what was a special season on The Race to Dubai,here's the best quotes from the 2014 campaign...
不同的人所说的话,有时能够呈现出一千种不同的画面,让我们在此总结一下今年欧巡这个特别的赛季中的精彩语录,带你一同重温2014欧巡赛程的难忘瞬间。

Rory McIlroy after sealing his second Race To Dubai title:
罗伊·麦克罗伊(Rory McIlroy在二度将欧巡奖金王收入囊中后说:

It's a great feeling to know that I've played the best golf through out the season of any of the guys for the second time in three years,it's really nice.”
“能够在这个赛季打出我最高水准的高尔夫,感觉棒极了,在三年中两次获得奖金榜第一,我感到非常开心。”

Brooks Koepka after being named the 2014 Sir Henry Cotton Rookie of the Year:
布鲁克斯·科伊卡(Brooks Koepka在荣膺2014年亨利—柯登年度最佳新人奖后说:

Looking back where I was two years ago, and then where I am today is special.  So to win in Turkey and win Rookie of the Year is amazing.”
“回看两年前我的表现,今日能取得这样的成绩真的对我来说有着非常特别的意义。能够在土耳其获胜并且赢得这尊年度新人奖,太不可思议了。”

Henrik Stenson, when asked about whether he was nervous over the closing holes of his successful title defence at the season-ending DP World Tour Championship, Dubai:
亨利克·斯滕森(Henrik Stenson曾被问及,他在迪拜DP世界巡回锦标赛季末挥出成功卫冕的最后几杆前,内心是否非常忐忑,他回答说:

No, I’m the Ice Man remember.”
“没有,别忘了我是个‘冰人’。”

Jamie Donaldson after sealing the winning point for Europe against Team USA at Gleneagles:
杰米·唐纳逊(Jamie Donaldson在鹰格球场(2014莱德杯举办地)助欧洲队拿下击败美国队的决胜点后说:

It’s hard to describe how good it is. It’s just… there’s nothing else like it in golf. It’s just a total one-off. It’s a huge, huge thing, and it’s been amazing to be a part of it.”
“很难形容这种感觉有多棒。就只是……在高尔夫球赛里没有什么比得上这种感觉。这种机会绝对千载难逢。这是一次非常非常难得的经历,能够有幸亲身感受,感觉实在不可思议。”

Oliver Wilson predicting some big celebrations ahead after reigniting his career with a maiden European Tour title at the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship:
奥利弗·威尔逊(Oliver Wilson在登喜路林克斯锦标赛中首次摘得欧洲巡回赛桂冠,令他的职业生涯再攀高峰,他在预估将会如何大肆庆贺此次佳绩时说:

I could be drunk for a while – I’ve had a lot of champagne on ice over the years!”
“我大概会醉上一段时间——我已经喝了比过去几年喝的加起来还多的加冰的香槟!”
麦克罗伊领衔2014欧巡年度“高人高语”

Nicolas Colsaerts, somewhat playing down his monster 447-yard, European Tour record-breaking drive on the 18th hole at the ISPS Handa Wales Open:
尼古拉斯·考塞茨(Nicolas Colsaerts对于自己在欧洲巡回赛ISPS半田威尔士公开赛的第18洞中打出破纪录的447码一事,喜出望外的说:

The hole was playing downwind and I managed to get a good bounce.”
“这一洞正好是在顺风的方向,而且我成功地控制好球的反弹。”

Alex Levy on winning his second event of the season at the weather-affected Portugal Masters:
亚历克斯·莱维(Alex Levy在葡萄牙大师赛上天气状况不佳的情况下摘得桂冠,这也是他这个赛季的第二个欧巡赛冠军,对此他表示:

If at the start of the year you had said I would win two tournaments, I would say ‘never!’to you. I played only four shots at the weekend and I won the tournament, but the most important thing is I have the trophy in my hand.”
“如果在今年年初的时候,你对我说我将会赢得两场巡回赛的冠军,我肯定会对你说:‘不可能!’我在这个周末只打了四杆,就赢得了这场比赛上的胜利,但是最重要的是,这座奖杯就捧在我的手中。”

Justin Rose after winning the Aberdeen Asset Management Scottish Open at Royal Aberdeen:
贾斯汀·罗斯(Justin Rose在皇家阿伯丁高尔夫俱乐部赢得苏格兰高尔夫公开赛冠军后说道:

This a great tournament – there’s definitely something special about playing golf up here. The golfing crowd are so knowledgeable and I’ve really got to love this golf course.”
“这是一次很棒的巡回赛——能在这里打高尔夫绝对有种很特别的意义。这里的球迷对高尔夫都非常的了解,而且我真的很喜欢这座高尔夫球场。”

Rory McIlroy on his first victory at The European Tour’s flagship event,the BMW PGA Championship:
罗伊·麦克罗伊(Rory McIlroy提到自己在欧洲巡回赛的标志性赛事宝马PGA锦标赛中首次获胜时说:

"It's been 18 months since I won on The European Tour and to win the flagship event, I could not have asked for anymore.”
“距离我上一次在欧洲巡回赛中获胜,已经过去18个月了,能赢得这场标志性赛事,我已经别无所求了。”

Thomas Bjørn after playing at the inaugural Made in Denmark – the first European Tour event held in his home country for 11 years:
托马斯·比约恩(Thomas Bjørn参加了今年新设的高尔夫赛事“丹麦制造”,这是11年来欧洲巡回赛首次在他的祖国丹麦开设赛场,他在赛事结束后表示:

You can’t really describe the atmosphere this week. When you travel around the world then come home and play in front of your home crowds, it’samazing.”
“你没有办法准确地描述出这一周来的气氛。当你环绕世界一圈,然后回到故乡,就在你的同胞面前打球,这种感觉太棒了。”

Graeme McDowell after making up theseason’s biggest final day deficit to seal back-to-back Alstom Open de Francetitles in July:
今年7月份,格雷姆·麦克道维尔(Graeme McDowell在本赛季得分差距最大的最后一场比赛中奋起直追,最终在法国阿尔斯通公开赛卫冕成功后说:

"I’m very surprised – midway through my second glass of red wine last night, I really didn't think I'd be standing here with a trophy in my hands.”
“我十分意外——昨晚在我啜饮着第二杯红酒时,我真的想不到自己能捧着奖杯站在这里。”

Andy Sullivan after winning a trip to space courtesy of a hole-in-one during the final round of the KLM Open:
安迪·沙利文(Andy Sullivan在荷兰航空公开赛的决赛中,凭借一杆进洞赢得一趟太空游后说:

"My caddie just shouted 'we're going to space'. I'll have to pluck up some serious courage to go up there, but I'd love to do it.”
“我的球童嚷嚷着‘我们要上太空了’。我实在得拼命鼓起一些勇气才敢上去,不过我很愿意参加这趟旅程。”
麦克罗伊领衔2014欧巡年度“高人高语”

McIlroy after becoming just the third man in the modern era after Tiger Woods and Jack Nicklaus to win three Majors by the age of 25 at The Open Championship:
罗伊·麦克罗伊(Rory McIlroy在赢得英国公开赛冠军之后,成为继老虎伍兹(Tiger Woods)和杰克·尼克劳斯(Jack Nicklaus)之后,在25岁之前能够赢得三场大满贯赛事的第三人,他说:

"The Open is the one that we all want and strive for and to be able to hold this Claret Jug is an incredible feeling. To be three legs towards the career grand slam at the age of 25 is a pretty good achievement. It's not going to sink in for a while."
“英国公开赛是一项我们都想参加并会竭尽全力夺冠的赛事,能够将葡萄酒奖杯握在自己手中,真是让我觉得难以置信。能在25岁的年纪拿到三个大满贯冠军,是一项相当了不起的成就。我在短时间内大概仍会觉得不可思议

McIlroy again, on his form heading into The 2015 Race to Dubai:
还是麦克罗伊,对于即将开始的2015年欧巡新赛季,他表示:

I feel like I came through this year stronger and wiser, and I can go into 2015 in a much better place.
“我觉得经过今年这一年,让我变得更有实力也更有头脑了,我能以一种大幅提升后的状态迎接2015年的比赛。”

I'm happy with the success I've had, and I feel like there's been a lot that I've learned this year, and that's a great thing going into the future.”
“我很开心自己所取得的成功,我觉得在这一年里,我学到了很多,这对我今后的表现来说是件好事。”

以上文章来源于欧巡官方网站,由深圳国际赛工作组独家编译。
附上原文链接:
http://www.europeantour.com/europeantour/news/newsid=243907.html
麦克罗伊领衔2014欧巡年度“高人高语”

点击右上角-分享到朋友圈
点击右上角-查看公众号-关注深圳国际赛
点击最上方蓝色名称-关注深圳国际赛
麦克罗伊领衔2014欧巡年度“高人高语”

麦克罗伊领衔2014欧巡年度“高人高语”
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册 qq_login wechat_login1

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|高尔夫球论坛 ( 京ICP备13021897号-6 )

声明:高尔夫球论坛文章帖子系网友编辑上传,如侵犯了您的版权请至电或发送E-mail告之! 51LA统计

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 03:41 , Processed in 0.449922 second(s), 49 queries , Gzip On.