在线会员 发表于 2016-4-6 00:00:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
苏珊·皮特森旗开得胜有望在接下来的LPGA巡回赛上再创辉煌 ...

Original article by Niall Donnelly
作者:尼尔·唐纳利
Author: Niall Donnelly

Translated by Mission Hills Golf Academies

201643日,加州,兰乔米拉市:全日空锦标赛完美落幕,苏珊·皮特森旗开得胜,收获前十,有望在接下来的LPGA巡回赛上再创辉煌。
Rancho Mirage, California, 3 April 2016: Suzann Pettersen is hoping to use her top-10 finish in the ANA Inspiration as a springboard to further success on the LPGA Tour.

对于皮特森在年度首场女子大满贯的精彩表现,这位挪威明星球手和她的香港教练罗志显都表示鼓舞人心,士气大增。
The Norwegian star and her Hong Kong coach, Iain Roberts, were both encouraged by her showing in the year’s first Major in women’s golf.
皮特森在全日空锦标赛决赛轮上交上了标准杆72杆,总成绩为-7,与世界第一高宝璟只有5杆只差。
Pettersen shot an even-par 72 in the final round of the ANA Inspiration to finish on seven-under, five shots behind the winner, world No.1 Lydia Ko.

“没能保持住次轮打出67杆的良好状态,还是有些遗憾的,”皮特森感叹道。
“It was a slightly frustrating weekend in that I wasn’t able to build on the momentum of the 67 I had in the second round,” said Pettersen.
“但是,总的来说,我对前十的成绩还是比较满意的,毕竟几周前我的状态还没有这么好。
“But, looking at the bigger picture, I have to be happy with a top-10 finish considering where my game was at a few weeks ago.

“自从三月初开始接受罗志显的指导培训,我收获颇丰,进步明显,我们十分期待接下来的赛事。”
“There has been considerable improvement since Iain joined my coaching team at the beginning of March and we can be optimistic about the rest of the season.”
进入加州兰乔米拉市Mission Hills末轮比赛时,皮特森清楚自己只有这一轮交出最佳成绩才能有机会冲冠。
Pettersen entered the final round at Mission Hills Country Club in Rancho Mirage, California, knowing she needed a low score to challenge the leaders.

首洞抓鸟,无疑是个好兆头,结果接下来连续吃了两个柏忌,错失夺冠机会。
An opening birdie was the perfect start but bogeys on the next two holes punctured her chances.
罗志显这周全程陪伴,他相信他的明星学员今年一定能够刷新15LPGA巡回赛冠军记录。
Roberts has seen enough this week to believe his star pupil has every chance this year of adding to her career total of 15 LPGA Tour wins.
“苏珊这周全力以赴,征战赛场,心态积极,发挥稳定,他说。
“Suzann didn’t quite get the breaks over the weekend but showed great mental toughness to hang in there and produce a very solid result,” he said.

“即便对于一场大满贯比赛来说,本届全日空锦标赛赛场竞争也是空前激烈,前十二名仅有五杆之差。
“Even for a Major, this was a hugely competitive tournament with 12 players finishing within five shots of the winner. It shows that the margins are very slim.

我们这周收获很大,非常期待接下来有更大的进步。
“We can take plenty of positivesfrom this week and look to continue the improvement.”
一周之后,LPGA巡回赛下一站——乐天锦标赛即将在夏威夷开战。
The LPGA Tour has a week off before resuming with the Lotte Championship in Hawaii.

ENDS

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册 qq_login wechat_login1

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|高尔夫球论坛 ( 京ICP备13021897号-6 )

声明:高尔夫球论坛文章帖子系网友编辑上传,如侵犯了您的版权请至电或发送E-mail告之! 51LA统计

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 09:48 , Processed in 0.434583 second(s), 49 queries , Gzip On.