积分

中级会员

积分
在线会员 发表于 2016-3-6 00:00:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
罗志显助苏珊·彼德森找回最佳状态

Originally by Niall Donnelly and Translated by Mission Hills Golf Academies

Roberts Helping Pettersen Get Back in the Groove
罗志显助苏珊·彼德森找回最佳状态

Singapore, 4 March 2016: Two-time Major winner Suzann Pettersen has credited renowned Hong Kong golf coach Iain Roberts for helping get her game back on track.
201634日,新加坡:两届大满贯得主苏珊·彼德森赞言道:香港高尔夫知名教练Iain Roberts(罗志显)帮我找回了比赛最佳状态。
Roberts is tutoring the Norwegian star at this week’s HSBC Women’s Champions in Singapore, where she is among the leaders heading into the weekend.
新加坡汇丰女子冠军赛本周已经开打,Roberts(罗志显)将助力挪威球星——苏珊·彼得森,为周末赛的冠军而角逐。
“Iain has assisted in continuing my swing development with [regular coach] Butch Harmon,” said Pettersen. “I work well with constant feedback and Iain has been important for me to accomplish this. I will continue to use Iain as part of my team."
彼得森说道:“Iain(罗志显)和我现在的教练布茨·哈蒙一起在帮我提高挥杆。我和Iain合作很愉快,他不断给我反馈信息,成效显著。我和Iain会长期合作下去。”
Pettersen carded a three-under-par 69 today (Friday) at Sentosa Golf Club to reach seven-under after two rounds, one shot behind co-leaders Ha Na Jang and Mirim Lee.
比赛在新加坡圣淘沙高尔夫俱乐部举行,彼得森今天打出低于标准杆369的好成绩,两轮过后总成绩为-7,仅以一杆之差落后于两位并列领先者张哈娜和李美林。
Roberts was delighted to maintain a coaching association with the 15-time LPGA Tour winner that began last month in Florida, where she is based.
从上个月开始,Roberts(罗志显)在佛罗里达已正式开始和15LPGA冠军得主苏珊·彼得森合作。
“I’ve known Suzann for a number of years and did some work with her after I attended the recent PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando,” explained Roberts. “Those sessions went well and we agreed to keep in touch.
Roberts(罗志显)说道,“认识苏珊已经很多年了,我从奥兰多PGA高尔夫用品展回来之后就一起改进了球技。课程效果非常好,于是我们决定要一直合作下去。”
“After her first practice round in Singapore, Suzann felt she could do with a little more assistance and so I flew down here last Monday evening and picked up where we left off in Florida.
“在新加坡打完新第一场练习轮之后,苏珊感觉还需要做一些调整,于是我星期一晚上急忙飞到新加坡,继续调整上次在佛罗里达没有调整完的部分。”
“When a player is at Suzann’s elite level, it is just a question of a couple of minor tweaks to help her really get in the groove. She’s been a joy to work with and her performance so far this week shows her dedication is paying off. We will continue working together over the weekend.”
“像苏珊这种顶级水平球手,只需微调即可帮她找回最佳状态。和她合作,我感到非常高兴。到目前为止本周的表现就证明了她所付出的努力都得到了回报。周末,我们会继续共同努力。”
Roberts, Group Executive Director at Mission Hills in China – the world’s largest golf club – is one of Asia’s premier golf tutors and administrators. Last year he was honoured as a Master Professional by the PGA, one of only 38 members worldwide to achieve such status.
Roberts(罗志显)­­­——世界第一大球会中国观澜湖集团执行董事,亚洲首屈一指的高尔夫教练兼管理者。去年,他荣获PGA职业大师教练的称号,目前全球仅38人获此殊荣。
Pettersen,34, won her first Major in 2007 at the LPGA Championship. Her second title came at the Evian Championship in 2013, the same year she reached a career-high No.2 in the world rankings.
34岁的彼得森于2007年获得职业生涯的第一个大满贯。2013年,她斩获依云锦标赛冠军头衔,获得第二个大满贯。同年,她的排名上升到世界第二,达到个人职业生涯顶峰。
She knows Roberts through her regular visits to Mission Hills Haikou in Hainan, where she won the World Ladies Championship, a Ladies European Tour event, in 2013.
苏珊经常到访海口观澜湖,于是在此结识了Roberts(罗志显)。2013年,苏珊在海口观澜湖摘得世界女子锦标赛的桂冠。
The HSBC Women’s Champions is the fifth event on this year’s LPGA Tour schedule. In her two other LPGA events this year, Pettersen finished joint sixth at the Coates Golf Championship in Florida and tied 48th at the Honda LPGA Thailand.
汇丰女子冠军赛是今年女子职业高尔夫比赛的第五站。在今年另外两站比赛中,彼得森在佛罗里达的科茨锦标赛中获得并列第六的成绩,在泰国本田女子职业高尔夫比赛上获得并列48的成绩。
ENDS
罗志显助苏珊·彼德森找回最佳状态
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册 qq_login wechat_login1

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|高尔夫球论坛 ( 京ICP备13021897号-6 )

声明:高尔夫球论坛文章帖子系网友编辑上传,如侵犯了您的版权请至电或发送E-mail告之! 51LA统计

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 21:08 , Processed in 0.439708 second(s), 49 queries , Gzip On.