离线 

主题

回帖

积分

高级会员

积分
在线会员 发表于 2020-5-11 00:00:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
请收看我校执行董事朱嘉盈博士介绍柏朗思观澜湖学校、英国柏朗思学校以及我校中西结合的教学法,视频里朱嘉盈博士也分享了她对用心、远见和韧性的个人信念。

Tune in to hear Executive Director, Dr Catherine Chu, introduce Bromsgrove School Mission Hills, Bromsgrove School UK and our blended East meets West pedagogy, while also sharing her personal beliefs about Heart, Foresight and Resilience.

<朱博士于去年接受央视著名主持人李思思的专访>

<Last year Dr. Chu was interviewed by Li Sisi,

a famous CCTV hostess>

10分钟精华版

10-min version

30分钟详细版

30-min version

我校联合创始人的《逐梦年代》DreamingAgewithBMH

朱嘉盈博士

观澜湖集团执行董事
观澜湖教育集团主席
柏朗思观澜湖学校联合创始人

海南华侨中学观澜湖学校联合创始人

Catherine Chu, PhD

Executive Director of Mission Hills Group
Chairman of Mission Hills Education Limited
Co-Founder – Bromsgrove School Mission Hills
Co-Founder – Hainan Overseas Middle School Mission Hills

出生于中国香港的朱嘉盈博士是一位具有国际视野、国际合作经验的专业人士,她在英国、美国、香港以及中国内地都有丰富的管理经验。

柏朗思观澜湖学校始建于2015年。作为柏朗思观澜湖学校的联合创始人,朱嘉盈博士主导了与英国柏朗思学校的合作,该项合作将拥有550年历史的英国柏朗思学校的优良教学技巧及知识带入中国。柏朗思观澜湖学校的项目是独一无二的,将中西方文化传承及教育教学方法融合,关注双语教育为学生带来的好处,致力于培养孩子的批判性思维及创新精神,建立出一种全新的国际教育模式。

Born in Hong Kong, Dr. Catherine CHU is a globally minded person with international work and cooperation experiences across UK, US, Hong Kong and China.

Bromsgrove School Mission Hills was established in 2015. Dr. Chu is the Co-Founder of Bromsgrove School Mission Hills and was instrumental in the formation of the successful partnership with Bromsgrove School (UK), which brings the depth and breadth of expertise and knowledge a historically successful school (with over 550 years’ history) affords, to enrich its newly established international school within China. Bromsgrove School Mission Hills' programme is unique, with a blend of best practices from both East and West, focusing on the wide benefits of bilingualism and remaining always, dedicated on success for the child and open-minded to innovative approaches to achieving this success.

个人简章

朱嘉盈博士现任观澜湖集团 (中国) 执行董事、观澜湖教育集团主席。她于2015和2016年分别与他人联合创立了柏朗思观澜湖学校和海南华侨中学观澜湖学校并担任执行董事。

在中国内地开拓教育事业之前,朱博士担任新昌营造集团有限公司以及新昌管理集团有限公司的执行董事。朱博士负责新昌营造和新昌管理的战略发展及企业服务领域,并全权负责策划及监督新昌集团业务运营和内部企业职能的战略发展。

返回亚洲之前,朱博士曾在顶级的全球管理咨询公司——埃森哲公司(英国)担任战略顾问,她曾与多家蓝筹公司和行业的总裁级高管人员合作,包括联合利华、强生、金巴斯集团、英国石油、Opodo、福特汽车公司和世界经济论坛的灾难救援等,提供企业战略分析和解决方案咨询服务。

朱博士持有英国伦敦大学伦敦政治经济学院的博士学位(组织变革管理)、硕士学位及学士学位。在伦敦政治经济学院期间,她曾担任教学助理,负责设计教学课程,并向本科生和硕士生讲课,为期4年。在接受高等教育之前,她在美国的菲利普斯安多佛中学接受了中学教育。

Swipe for English

Dr. Catherine CHU holds the positions of Group Executive Director at Mission Hills Group (China) and Chairman of Mission Hills Education Group. She is Co-Founder and Executive Director to Bromsgrove School Mission Hills and to Hainan Overseas Chinese Middle School Mission Hills, since 2015 and 2016 respectively.

Prior to her education initiatives in China, she was Executive Director at Hsin Chong Construction Group Ltd. (HK stock code 0404), and Executive Director at Synergis Holdings Limited (HK stock code 2340) in Hong Kong, in which she led the Strategic Development and Corporate Services of the Group. She had the overall responsibility for formulating and guiding the strategic development of the Group’s business operations and internal corporate functions.

Before returning to Asia, Dr. CHU worked as a strategy consultant in Accenture Plc. (UK), a top global management consultancy.  She worked with C-suite executives across a number of blue-chip companies and industries including Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, Compass Group, British Petroleum, Opodo, Ford Motor Company and Disaster Relief for World Economic Forum to provide corporate strategy analysis and solution advisory services.

Dr. CHU holds a PhD in Change Management, a Master degree and a Bachelor degree, all from the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) of the University of London in the United Kingdom. Whilst at LSE, she served as a Teaching Assistant and designed and gave lectures and classes to Undergraduate and Masters students over 4 years.  Prior to her higher education, she completed her secondary education from Phillips Academy Andover in the United States.

提问
Questions
&
解答
Answers

QUESTION1

Q:
为什么创办这所学校? 并分享最具独特色彩的故事。
Wonderful stories or experience about starting/doing a business.

朱嘉盈博士:
我小的时候,受过非常好的教育。在学术上我能够相对容易地、系统地取得卓越的成绩。我很幸运能够进入我心仪的中学和大学。

早期影响我的一次经历发生在我15岁的时候,当时我被美国一所顶级寄宿学校——菲利普斯安多佛中学录取。当时我在那所学校第一次遇到一位来自哈尔滨的学生,她的家境非常困难。她是一位在高中学习的大学生,为了让她拥有这段独特的留学经历,她和家人不得不承受许多艰辛和债务。她没钱打电话回家,更不用说在国外留学期间回国了。她非常刻苦,成绩出色。她的人生故事让我对自己轻松、优越的生活感到内疚。我当时唯一需要担心的是如何取得好成绩,并进入好学校。我从来都不用担心父母会不会无力支付我的学费。

我和父亲谈到了我的内疚。我问父亲:“我不如那位哈尔滨同学出色,也没有她勤奋,但是为什么我的生活比她的生活容易多了?”父亲回答说:“是的,你确实非常幸运。现在,你有一个更大的平台,你需要在生活中取得更多成就,并确保在未来做出更多贡献,这样你就值得你所拥有的财富。” 从15岁至今,我一直把这些话铭记在心。年轻时作为一名学生以及现在作为一名职业人员,对于我所致力的事情,我都会特别努力地去做,每个机会我都非常重视,并始终牢记要有所贡献并帮助他人,以此对我所拥有的好运表示感恩,并让自己值得拥有这份好运。特别是,我一直很喜欢帮助朋友和年轻学生的学业及大学申请。我自己也没有想到,我的所有经历最终使我做出了迄今为止最大的贡献,也就是为下一代的教育所做的贡献,通过创办柏朗思观澜湖学校给下一代提供优质的、我曾经拥有的教育机会。

Swipe for English
As a child, I had a very privileged education. Achieving academic excellence came relatively easily and systematically.  I was fortunate enough to be admitted into the schools and universities of my desire.  

One very early shaping experience that occurred when I was 15 years old, was when I was admitted to Phillips Academy Andover, which is a top boarding school in the United States.  It was when I encountered for the first time a student from very difficult background, from Harbin.  This student and her family had to endure many hardships and debts, in order for her to have the singular study abroad experience, as a university student to study in a high school. She could not afford to call home, let alone go home while she studied abroad.  She was a brilliant student and very hard working.  Her life story made me feel so guilty about how easy and privileged my life had been. My only concern at the time was to get good grades and get into good schools. Never did I have to fear my parents being unable to afford my tuition fee.

I spoke to my father about my guilt. “I am not as brilliant nor as hard working as my wonderful friend from Harbin, but why is my life so much easier than hers?” I asked.  He replied, “Yes, you are very lucky indeed.  Now, because you have been given a greater platform to work from, you need to achieve more in life and ensure to contribute more in the future, so that you are deserving of the fortune you have been given.”  These words have resonated and stayed with me since 15.  I have worked extra harder in everything I have committed myself to do (as a professional and as a student when I was younger), valued every opportunity given to me and always remembered to contribute and help others, so as to be grateful and deserving of my good fortune.  In particular, I have always enjoyed helping friends and younger students with their studies and with their university applications.  Little did I know that all of my experiences culminated to my greatest contribution yet, that is, to the education of next generations and giving them education opportunities through Bromsgrove School Mission Hills, the same type of education opportunities and more, that I have been so privileged to have had.

QUESTION2

Q:
企业未来几年的展望规划。
Plans for the school for the coming years.

朱嘉盈博士:

简而言之,朝着我们家族和我自己的梦想不断前进:

1、为中国梦做出贡献!

2、培养优秀的毕业生,使之具有强烈的中国文化认同感和传统,同时也是全球公民,他们将会为社会做出有意义的贡献!

3、为创建一所永久存在的学校(就像具有550年历史的英国柏朗思学校一样)奠定坚实的基础,以造福后代。

Swipe for English
Simple, move forward towards our family’s and my dream:

1, Be a contributor to the Chinese Dream!

2, Creating wonderful graduates, who have a strong sense of Chinese cultural identity and heritage and being global citizens at the same time, and who will be meaningful contributors to society!

3, Laying the solid foundations to creating a legacy of an everlasting school (just like Bromsgrove with 550 years of history), for generations to come.

QUESTION3

Q:
作为家长如何选择孩子就读的学校?
How do parents choose schools for their children?

朱嘉盈博士:

在我校的愿景、使命、价值观当中,我们有提到柏朗思观澜湖学校是致力于培养有自我认知的年轻人,我们相信了解自己、反思自己的做法能够帮助你更清楚地知道你未来的途径在哪里。

我们相信学生在走向世界的过程中,有诸多的声音会进入你的脑海,最重要的是你要认清自己,知道心中最向往的是什么。在择校方面我相信也是一样的,您可能对孩子有诸多的想法,对未来有诸多的期冀,您需要清楚地知道您孩子想要什么,该如何做?您需要尽可能地花时间与您的孩子待在一起,与他一起读书,谈话,知道他的想法和优势,知道他的兴趣和热情所在。

你应该与孩子坐下来一起讨论一下他想要的学校是什么样的,您想要的学校是什么样的,我们相信您和孩子达成一致的意见后,您再去选择一所学校,您能够更好地一眼找到心中所想。我们相信没有一所学校能够完全地告诉您,您想要的教育是什么,学校也不应该揣测您的想法,这个决定必须是您和孩子,在经历了无数次的讨论后,做出了一个决定,再用你们的决定去匹配学校的愿景使命和价值观,那么您将为孩子做出最正确的选择。

Swipe for English
In our vision, mission, and values, we have mentioned that Bromsgrove School Mission Hills is committed to cultivating self-aware young people. We believe that understanding and reflecting on yourself can help you know your future path clearly. During the growth process, you may hear many different ideas and opinions, but the most important thing is that you must understand yourself clearly and know what is most desirable in your heart. This is also applicable to the selection of schools. You may have many ideas for your child and many hopes for the future, but you need to know clearly what your child wants and how to achieve that. You need to spend as much time as possible with your child, and read and talk with him/her to know his/her thoughts, strengths, and interests. You should discuss with your child what type of school he/she wants and what type of school you want. After you and your child reach a consensus, you can choose a desirable school that meets your requirements. No school can tell you what type of education you want exactly and schools should not speculate on your thoughts. This decision must be made by you and your child after thorough discussions. After you make a decision, you can match your decision with schools' vision and values, and then you will make the right choice for your child.

-END-

Admissions学位预约

2020-2021 School Year
Admissions Launch!
2020-2021学年幼儿园、小学、初中
学位预约开启!

在春季学期开学之前,我校将为您进行线上一对一入学咨询,如您需要了解招生入学安排,敬请致电或微信联系招生老师。

0755-2806 3666

0755-2801 0733

136-1305-2284

135-6073-0534

长按识别以下二维码,添加招生老师微信
Scan to add Admissions Officers
咨询幼儿园

咨询小学、中学

Click to the link
点击了解我校
WHY  BROMSGROVE SCHOOL MISSION HILLS?

干货满满||为什么选择柏朗思观澜湖学校

If you would like to apply or visit our school, please scan the following QR code:
如果您想申请学位或参观我们学校,请识别以下小程序码申请:

学校总机:0755-2806 3666
招生直线:0755-2801 0733

电子邮箱:admissions@bmh.education
招生办微信:13613052284 & 13560730534
地址:深圳市龙华区观澜高尔夫大道8号
官网:http://bromsgrove-mh.com
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册 qq_login wechat_login1

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|高尔夫球论坛 ( 京ICP备13021897号-6 )

声明:高尔夫球论坛文章帖子系网友编辑上传,如侵犯了您的版权请至电或发送E-mail告之! 51LA统计

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 06:27 , Processed in 0.905245 second(s), 52 queries , Gzip On.