回帖

积分

中级会员

积分
在线会员 发表于 2018-4-8 00:00:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

在速度快的果岭上推杆

如何掌握你的击球

大师赛小贴士之三||如何在速度快的果岭上掌控推杆

奥古斯塔国家俱乐部在许多方面都闻名于世,它的传统,它绚丽的绿草,以及它本身的声望。但实际上在真正球手圈内闻名的还是它巨快的果岭速度,这个果岭是完全不同于其它PGA巡回赛球场的果岭。那么球手们是如何在第一轮比赛之前掌握他们的每一次推杆击球呢?

多年来,我一直在向球手们讨教他们是如何做到最佳的准备去应对像奥古斯塔这样如此快的果岭,和我昨天那篇小贴士一样,球手们通常都会找到他们自己的最佳方法,并且去坚持执行它,毕竟好的准备才是成功的关键之匙。

一些球手会和我说他们会在自己家厨房光滑的地板上练习。还有其他的一些人例如Ian Woosnam会在练习轮之前站在他的桌球台面上去适应与奥古斯塔相同的果岭速度

对于大多数球手来说,上述的方法确实有点极端。很多人会告诉我,他们会去各种各样的球场寻找类似的绿色速度,然后练习,直到他们感觉自己已经准备好掌握奥古斯塔的果岭。

想要在奥古斯塔打好的关键策略实际上是需要在战术上做好每一杆的瞄准,从而在攻果岭的一杆避开每个果岭中最快的那一部分。要做到这个的确不像听上去的那样简单,尤其是不知不觉到来的第17洞,你是很难去避免一个快速的下坡推杆。
说到推杆,接下来会有些能让你在光滑平面推击的技术重点去练习。
1. 必须是放松的握杆
    拥有一个放松的握杆可以让球手充分感受到杆头的重量,从而做到推杆节奏的流畅。
为了让我的球手们去准备好应对快速的果岭,我会让他们练习保守推击,就是让每一次的推击都尽可能小力然后绕着最大的坡线令球刚刚好掉进洞杯。

2. 更换软式杆面的推杆
    更换杆面更软的推杆有助于球手去做到更柔和更流畅的出球滚动,并且这样可以迅速的适应奥古斯塔的果岭。

3. 准备姿势
   准备姿势可以说是这项运动最重要的方面,特别是在推杆的时候。为了让球在快速的果岭上减弱滚动的力,在准备的时候应该把球瞄着杆头的趾部让出球的瞬间滚动变的更柔和。
   准备是关键,无论你是坚持在你的桌球台面上或是在你最喜欢的球场上练习。

-大卫利百特

PUTTING ON FAST GREENS

HOW TO MASTER YOUR STROKE

Augusta National is known for many things. The tradition, the gorgeous greenery, the prestige. One thing that Augusta is most widely known for from a players point of view is the fast greens. The greens are unlike any other course on the PGA Tour.So how do players master their putting stroke prior to their first round?

Over the years I have picked player's brains on how they best prepare for Augusta's fast greens. Similar to yesterday's tip, players typically will find what strategy works best for them and stick with it.Preparation is the key to success after all.

Some players would tell me they practice their putting on their smooth kitchen floors. Others, like Ian Woosnam, would stand on top of their pool table and practice putting to get used to the slick speed prior to their practice rounds at Augusta.

For most players, those methods above were a bit extreme. Many would tell me that they would travel to various courses to find similar green speeds and practice away until they felt they were ready to master Augusta's greens.

The key to performing well at Augusta is strategically aiming every shot to avoid the fastest putt on each green. It's not as easy as it sounds, especially when hole 17 creeps up and there is practically no way to avoid a slick downhill putt.

When it comes to putting, there are some technical keys you can focus on to make sure your stroke is pristine for putting on quick surfaces:

1. Light grip pressure is a must.
Having a light grip pressure allows a player to feel the weight of the putter and keep their tempo and rhythm soft and smooth.

To prepare many of my players for quick greens, I like to have them practice dying the putts into the hole, with maximum break and dropping in the cup speed.

2. Switching to a soft face putter.  
Switching to a soft face putter allows a lot of players to develop a softer roll and make a quick adjustment to Augusta's greens.

3. Setup
Setup is arguably the most important aspect of the entire game, especially when it comes to putting. To deaden the roll on especially quick greens, set the ball on the toe of the putter to get the ball rolling softer.

Preparation is key, whether you insist on practicing on pool tables or your favorite local course.

- David Leadbetter

大师赛小贴士之三||如何在速度快的果岭上掌控推杆

大师赛小贴士之三||如何在速度快的果岭上掌控推杆
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册 qq_login wechat_login1

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|高尔夫球论坛 ( 京ICP备13021897号-6 )

声明:高尔夫球论坛文章帖子系网友编辑上传,如侵犯了您的版权请至电或发送E-mail告之! 51LA统计

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 08:42 , Processed in 0.905475 second(s), 52 queries , Gzip On.