离线 

主题

回帖

积分

注册会员

积分
在线会员 发表于 2020-9-18 00:00:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
推杆 The Putt

您是否因为标准杆上果岭和果岭三推而感到挫败呢?50%的总杆数是由推杆组成的,比如每个洞两推,那么你一共有36推!我知道很多高尔夫球手每轮打下来要有40推左右。如果球未上果岭,那么你的目标就是短切上果岭一推!

Do you get frustrated hitting the green in regulation and 3 putting? 50% of your score is made up of putting for example if you have 2 putts every hole then you will have 36 shots! I know many golfers that have around 40 putts every round of Golf. If you miss a green then the aim is to chip and one putt!

告别果岭三推的武功秘籍|Stop3PuttingontheGreen

我尽量每次少于30推:如果我的推杆次数在32-34,我的总杆数会在72-74杆;如果我的推杆次数在28-30,我的总杆数会低于标准杆。这里面差别很大。如果打一场72洞的比赛,这些差别就决定了我是否有机会赢得比赛或遗憾错失进入最后两轮的资格。如果在长推时没有控制好第一推的距离,而让第二推充满挑战,那么便极有可能产生三推的情况。总的来说,长推的要点在于击球的速度,而短推的要点在于摆准球线。

I try to make less than 30 putts each time if I make 32-34 putts I will score around 72-74 if I make 28-30 putts my score is always under Par. Big difference and If I play a 72 hole competition it’s the difference between having a chance to win or not qualifying for the last two rounds. 3 putts happen when you have a long putt and you don’t get your first putt close enough for an easy 2 putt. Generally all long putts are about the ‘speed’ you roll the ball and all short putts are about ‘starting the ball on the correct line’.

鉴于以上两个原则,您可以尝试以下建议,在下场前练习果岭推杆。

So based on these 2 principles here are a few tips you can try on the practice putting green before you play  

高尔夫球场上,“信任和信念”贯穿于比赛的方方面面。我打高尔夫已经35年,但依然会犯些错误,所以不要恐慌,以平常心对待!

ON THE GOLF COURSE IT’S ALL ABOUT ‘TRUST & BELIEF’ IN ALL ASPECTS OF YOUR GAME. I’VE PLAYED GOLF FOR 35 YEARS AND STILL MAKE A FEW MISTAKES SO DON’T PANIC!!

练习计划 Practice Plan

超过20英尺的推杆距离被认定为长推,并且在击球中包含两个元素——推杆距离(英寸)及推杆力度。

1.推杆距离为10英尺,上杆6英寸,送杆6英寸。
2.推杆距离为20英尺,试着上杆12英寸,送杆12英寸。
3.推杆距离为30英尺,前后18英寸来回摆动幅度推球。

Long putts are recognized as more than 20 feet away for a 20ft putt its import and you have 2 elements in your stroke--Length of stroke in (INCHES) and Strength of stroke.

1.So for a 10 ft distance make a 6” back and 6” through stroke.
2.For a 20 ft distance try and make a back swing of 12” and a follow through of 12”
3.For a 30 ft distance make 18” – 18” back and through.

变量 Variables

推杆力度取决于不同的变量,果岭速度慢或速度快,上坡、下坡或果岭表面平坦,以及逆草(慢)或顺草(快)。

Strength of stroke depends on different variables, Slow or fast green uphill or downhill or flat (level) surface, against grain (slow) down Grain (fast)
力度 Strength

试着用感觉来控制力度,方法是用双眼评估距离洞口的距离,并训练三种不同的力度:轻柔、中度和强力

For strength control try to adopt FEEL, this is used by using your eyes to judge the distance to the hole and you can practice 3 different strengths, SOFT, MEDIUM, FIRM
练习 Drill

在哪种情况下该使用哪种力度推杆呢?

上坡和逆草,中长距离推杆:强力
下坡和顺草,中短距离推杆:轻柔
平坦果岭,中等距离推杆:中等

尝试着在三种不同的距离下,将小白球从手掌中滚出,慢慢体会。力量=距离10英尺20英尺30英尺……

Which one do you think you need to use for which situation?

Uphill and against the grain medium to long distance? Firm strength.
Downhill and down grain short to medium distance? soft strength
Flat green medium distance? medium strength

Try to practice Rolling a ball out of your palm of your hand at these 3 distances to understand. Strength = distance 10 feet 20 feet 30 feet…

Our British P.G.A Professional Mr. Rob Eastwood has 25 years experience in teaching and playing at a high standard, he has worked with a wide range of students from all walks of life young and old and helped each person achieve good results.

我们的PGA专业教练, Mr. Rob Eastwood 来自英国,拥有25年的高尔夫教学经验,他的学生年龄跨度大,且来自各行各业,但在教练的指导下,都取得了很大的进步。

Rob is available for lessons by appointment 7 days a week and his contact details are below.

若您想要和Rob咨询相关课程,请您随时和他预约,他的联系方式如下:
Pro shop/高球精品店 : 0755-26736837

Tel/手机: 13410748684

Wechat/微信: robeastwood
Email/邮箱: robeastwood@xiligolf.com

Good luck and stop 3 putting on the green!
告别果岭三推,祝您好运!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册 qq_login wechat_login1

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|高尔夫球论坛 ( 京ICP备13021897号-6 )

声明:高尔夫球论坛文章帖子系网友编辑上传,如侵犯了您的版权请至电或发送E-mail告之! 51LA统计

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 17:36 , Processed in 0.653865 second(s), 49 queries , Gzip On.